Paintings by K.E.Gilmore is a fine art business run by Illinois artist, Kirsten Gilmore. I make abstract fluid paintings in acrylic, ink, watercolor, and mixed media. I sell art online to collectors and interior designers, including custom paintings and ready to ship original art.
Past Press features:
- Better Homes & Gardens “Style Spotters” blog article “Get the Look: Indigo and Dip-Die” by Joni Lay on nursery décor.
- Rocks&Minerals Magazine print edition July/August artist interview, featuring my Poured Agate Paintings.
Are you a reporter or blogger who would like to use my image in an article or post?
I would love if you shared my images! Here is how to do it respectfully and legally. Please do each step.
How to share my images:
- Label the image with my full name: Kirsten Elizabeth Gilmore
- Link the image back to my site: www.paintingsbykegilmore.com. Or, just link the label with my name to the website.
If you email me the link to your article that uses my image and I think my audience would enjoy your site, I would be happy to share your content with my followers.
For those of you who would like to feature my images in your online or print publications:
- For print publications, just let me know what size you need. I am happy to re-edit the raw images in Photoshop to be whatever size and resolution you need.
- For online publications, if you need a larger image than the one you found, please email me to request larger jpegs. I can offer images up to 1000 pixels wide on the longest side with 72ppi for online publishing.
- To contact me, email me at: paintingsbykegilmore [at] paintingsbykegilmore.com.